What is Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplantation is a hair aesthetic that both men and women do. It is generally applied to the missing area with hair follicles poured into the neck or taken from the neck. Technological advances have made this method easier and faster. Having hair problems; Because of this problem, it has been the definitive solution for people who can watch their hair or even go bald. The effect of technological devices applied in hair transplantation; painless, fast, and easy. At the same time, the chance of shedding with newly transplanted hair follicles is unlikely.
Hair transplantation is performed by specialist physicians and their teams. It is continued with medical equipment in the operating room. Because hair transplantation is a practice that requires precision and meticulousness. The slightest error affects the direction of the hair. This causes image impairment. It is not easy to correct the error. So, you should do some pretty good research when choosing your doctor.
What are the Considerations Before Hair Transplantation?
There are some issues to be considered before hair transplantation.
- The first of these is alcohol use should be released at least a week before hair transplantation.
- You must have left the blood thinners at least a week before you had a hair transplant.
- Hair roots before hair transplantation; jelly and lotion should not be banished.
- Before hair transplantation, if you have ailments such as sugar heart, blood pressure and ulcers, to your physician.
- Hair should be washed before entering the hair transplantation operation.
- If you smoke; You must have left it at least a week before the hair transplantation operation was carried out.
- You should not consume caffeine on the day of hair transplantation.
You must be careful with all this. Because hair transplantation is as delicate as normal surgery.
Who Can Hair Transplantation Be Applied to? Who Can't Be Applied?
Hair transplantation can be applied to all patients experiencing this problem, both male and female. However, you need to do a few tests and analyses before transplanting hair. If there is no problem with the test and analysis results, your operation can begin.
If you have oncology disease, your cancer treatment must end.You cannot have hair transplantation at the same time while your cancer treatment is going on.
If there are no healthy roots in the patient's hair area or any other part, there is no facility to start this procedure.
Finally, you should not be allergic to solutions to be applied to the scalp during hair transplantation. If you are having an allergic reaction, hair transplantation may not be applied, or more is considered.
What Should Be Considered After Hair Transplantation?
- Before hair transplantation, water should never touch the hair. On the second day, you need to go to the hospital for dressing. However, you can wash your hair after the 3rd day.
- Secondly, it is recommended that you do not go out in the sun. If you need to leave, we recommend that you go out with the hat.
- The hair transplanted area should not be hit.
- Finally, you should not drink alcohol and smoke for the first 3 days.
DocappoWhat is Hair Transplantation?